Vice President / Manager – Digital Marketing (Urgent!!)
RS Public Company Limited/บริษัท อาร์เอส จำกัด (มหาชน)
Role Overview : The Vice President / Manager – Digital Marketing will be responsible to increase the brand equity and recognition through all online channels.
- Leading team by utilizing on-line communication channels to support company’s strategic projects.
- Lead business development initiatives for digital & social media services to be an integral part of the company’s offering, and thus grow revenue with existing and new clients
- Lead, grow and develop the Digital & Social Media Team
- Manage digital & social media projects and advertising campaigns
- Managing the relationships with vendors of industry and competitor analysis reports for supporting revenue management and sales and marketing initiatives
- Creating and executing a strategy to maximize the revenue generation through online channels
- Coordinate work carried out by each department (Strategy, Creative, Social Media) to ensure that each project meets the client’s expectations
- Define, improve, and implement work processes to achieve better communication between each department, and create a positive teamwork environment
- Develop, package, and integrate tactical digital and social media consulting services within the communication mix offered to clients
- Designing and developing on-line communication, working together with both internal departments and external related parties to maximize on-line communication channels to promote company’s products, create revenue from on-line/digital marketing/E-commerce, build brand image and awareness.
- Participate in key account group strategy and creative sessions, and contribute by bringing new ideas related to digital & social media
- Setting the strategy and objectives in managing on-line/digital marketing and communication including e-business e.g. corporate web site, online & social media, and e-business channels.
- Act as the company’s expert for digital & social media; advise, consult, and provide recommendations to clients
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing Management , Management Information System or related
- Experience in digital/internet marketing, social media or digital project management, marketing campaign optimization, e-business management
- Understand and utilize behavioral user information to develop marketing communication strategies across multiple digital channels and at all points of the customer journey
- Monitor social media trends and ability to develop social media capability including talent, skills, tools and platforms, and how to make better marketing mix decisions
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present, expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph via APPLY NOW or the address below:
Human Resources Department
RS Public Company Limited
419/1 Chetchotisak Bldg, Ladphrao 15, Jatujark, Bkk., 10900
Contact (K.Paiporn) Tel. 02-5110555 ext.1119
Website : www.rs.co.th