Senior Marketing Manager – OTC Consumer Healthcare/FMGC & Digital Marketing
DKSH (Thailand) Limited (Healthcare)
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. As the term “Market Expansion Services” suggests, DKSH helps other companies and brands to grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 780 business locations in 36 countries – 750 of them in Asia – and 30,320 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.5 billion in 2016. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific.
- Create and develop marketing strategies for a group of product.
- Creative thinking, strong analytical for launch a new product.
- Develop and plan concept of new product include determining product price, promotion plan and marketing activities.
- Create product knowledge and train sales person and involved department.
· Be able to look overview of market trend including plan and create promotion with sale driving.
- Marketing planning information consist of market size, market share and growth that gather information from a variety of sources.
- Analyse monthly sales and expense to compare with sale target.
Advertising and Promotion:
- Setup advertising concept and coordinate with agency in order to create an advertising.
· Initiate new idea and well creation for online marketing.
- Handle consumer promotion activities and evaluate result of activities.
- Survey market not only our product but also competitor’s product in order to analyse situation and marketing activities.
- Male or Female
- Bachelor degree / Master’s Degree in Marketing, MBA, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 5 years in marketing experience.
- Having Experience in International Company (MNC) OTC, Consumer product, FMCG industry would be an advantage.
· Proficiency in and experience with online medias tools and platform – Google ads, Facebook ads etc.
· Proactive and assertive to represent sales team to join with marketing whenever having new initiatives development.
- Experience in online marketing / content marketing is highly desired
- Excellent level of English (Listening / Speaking / Reading/Writing)