Senior Copywriter / Digital Marketing Manager
Grey Alchemy Limited
Grey Alchemy is a fast-growing Bangkok-based digital marketing agency made up of a dynamic and passionate team. Our clients range from global brands like Absolut, Marriott, Havianas, Hyatt, Michelin, Penny Skateboards, Bioderma and Hard Rock Café, to local moguls like Jaspal, Roast, Beam and Water Library. We specialize in social media marketing, content marketing, SEO, Google advertising, graphic design & animation, email marketing and event marketing.
This is the job for you if you are social media savvy and have a way with words – in Thai and English! We are looking for a copywriter / social media enthusiast / digital marketer to join our fast growing team.
This is your opportunity if you are:
- A Thai national.
- Excellent in English & Thai copywriting (a copywriting or copyediting background is always a plus).
- Experienced with 2-3 years in copywriting, digital marketing or social media.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree graduate with specialization in marketing communications, advertising, or journalism.
- MS Office literate. Aptitudes in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator would be appreciated.
- Sounds a lot like you? Well, keep reading!
At Grey Alchemy, You Will Get Your Hands Dirty On:
- Actively managing clients’ brands and online assets – from A to Z!
- Working with clients and our planning team in designing digital strategies to achieve business objectives and nurture brand communities.
- Writing engaging content and creative copies (Thai & English) for social media, Google AdWords, websites, e-newsletters or other promotional materials.
- Setting up and optimizing paid social media campaigns.
- Working closely with our search marketing team to optimize content for websites.
What You Will Get:
- Training: If you are amazing but not yet the whole package, no need to worry!
- We offer you one-on-one training, making sure you are well equipped to run an account or campaigns from scratch: from strategy development to advertising tools and campaign techniques to choosing the perfect tones of voice.
- More Learning Experience: Your training doesn’t stop there. Our mentors are always there to guide your way on a daily basis if needed, plus we host regular team trainings to keep everyone on top of their game.
- Attractive Salary: If you’ve got what it takes we are not afraid to reward you – handsomely.
- Bonus: Outperforming yourself? We take notice and you get a performance-based bonus.
- Convenient Working Hours: Flexible working hours for the early bird or night owl.
- Rewarding Leave Benefits: We are grateful for our team’s hard work and effort, and are not shy to offer you generous annual leave + company-wide holidays.
- Medical Insurance: We care about your health and make sure it’s properly covered.
- Fitness Membership: We even go the extra mile to sign you up for a boutique gym membership.
- Perks: Free ice cream and coffee to brighten up your day.
- Friday Happy Hours: Buy 0 Get 1 at Grey Alchemy’s mini-bar.
- Guest Lists: Enjoy free entry to the best parties in Bangkok.
You will be trained in job specific skills during the induction period. This is your opportunity to shine by being part of a highly skilled digital marketing agency where you will take your career to the next level with the support of our team.
If you think you’re a team player and are up for a challenge, we want to hear from you. Please send us your application in English including a) your resume with a recent photo, b) cover letter, c) copywriting samples, and d) expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.