Marketing Manager, SD- Special Project – Creative Inspiration & Digital Marketing
True Corporation Public Company Limited
True Corporation Plc is Thailand’s convergence lifestyle leader, offering an unrivalled selection of integrated communications services and solutions.
These include TrueMove, Thailand’s third-largest mobile provider and our largest business by subscriber numbers and revenue; TrueOnline, the country’s largest Broadband and dial-up Internet provider and the largest fixed-line phone operator in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA); and TrueVisions, the only nationwide pay-TV company.
Two other important parts of our business are TrueMoney, which offers e-commerce services, and TrueLife, which provides digital content across the Group and also includes the chain of True Coffee shops.
Develop creative direction for the entire off-line and online activities and lead creative sessions for the assign projects to develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of CPG Sustainability.
- Create part of the strategic branding development of the company and advise the creative way to improve the branding as well as move the brand forward.
- Work with the communication team, strategy team, and copywriters to develop creative concepts and present to management
- Create and design development to set the brand guideline brand look & feel and quality standard guidelines for all brands under True group & CP Group and provide quality control over concepts and projects including brand audit for design parts.
- Work with internal and external teams to generate ideas for campaign launch, select and judge the creative work and overlook the campaign development for all brands under True Group & CP Group to ensure the most integration and campaign launch impact.
- Advise the internal teams to develop visual & motion designs, and responsible for recruiting and managing third party design firms as well as internal design resources for the creative development & production budget and quality control.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Fine Arts, Communication Art or related field or equivalent visual design.
- At least 5-8 years experience in creative & campaign development/ brand management/ brand communication / marketing communication
- A strong knowledge of brand development, creative & advertising campaign development with experienced layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, printing, TV, VDO, web and interactive production processes
- Ability to translate the marketing brief into creative brief and lead the creative or designers to develop breakthrough campaign
- Ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative visual and motion graphics solutions
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash.
- Technology savvy and can work in the mobile culture and fast moving company.