Marketing Manager – Creative Inspiration & Digital Marketing (Social/Digital Media Strategist)
True Corporation Public Company Limited
True Corporation Plc is Thailand’s convergence lifestyle leader, offering an unrivalled selection of integrated communications services and solutions.
These include TrueMove, Thailand’s third-largest mobile provider and our largest business by subscriber numbers and revenue; TrueOnline, the country’s largest Broadband and dial-up Internet provider and the largest fixed-line phone operator in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA); and TrueVisions, the only nationwide Pay-TV company.
Two other important parts of our business are TrueMoney, which offers e-commerce services, and TrueLife, which provides digital content across the Group and also includes the chain of True Coffee shops.
The Social & Digital Media Strategist is responsible for managing social and digital media marketing programs/campaigns for CPG Sustainability and brands, and plays a role in the strategic development of social and digital media campaigns, offering counsel to clients and supervising team members.
- Managing the social media marketing strategy for CPG Sustainability special projects; focusing on Web, Facebook
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc) for websites and facebooks
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target group and generate leads for our clients.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Fine Arts, Communication Art or related field or equivalent visual design.
- At least 5-8 years experience in creative & campaign development / brand management/ brand communication / marketing communication.
- A strong knowledge of brand development, creative & advertising campaign development with experienced layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, printing, TV, VDO, web and interactive production processes.
- Ability to translate the marketing brief into creative brief and lead the creative or designers to develop breakthrough campaign.
- Ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative visual and motion graphics solutions.
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash.
- Technology savvy and can work in the mobile culture and fast moving company.