Marketing Digital Online Manager (B2S)/Marketing Digital Online Manager (B2S)
B2S/บริษัท บีทูเอส จำกัด
Central Group is the largest retailer which has a strong establishment and a successful development of store formats and various brands in Thailand . We are dominant retail brands which pioneered in department stores, category killers and several other retail formats nationwide. We continue to expand our business. Therefore, we are looking for challenging, high caliber and dynamic people who want to become partners of a leader retailer company.
BUSINESS STRATEGY COL Group : OfficeMate, B2S, MEB, Central Online, Cenergy Innovation
Be E-Commerce business solution; Amazon Asian, which gains more than 8,000 MB within 2020
Complete E-Market Shopping place and to be Number 1 in Thailand.
Be the Completely 1st Stop Shopping, Product Range more than 250,000 SKUs active on Web.
Establish “Post service” to support the Internal BU units and External customers, completing central post office both BMA & UPC in 2020.
Develop and Utilize digital agency team to bring innovation and effective media & advertising plan to CG group.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising & content campaigns
- Plan & buy Online Media campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing more 3 Years
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement