Director of Digital Marketing
THE PENINSULA BANGKOK
The Peninsula Bangkok believes in providing its people with various opportunities to increase their knowledge and help facilitate their professional development. Specially tailoured training programmes will be offered to elevate service skills from excellent to extraordinary. As the regular recipient Outstanding Employer Award: Labor Relation and Welfare, The Peninsula Bangkok continues to offer a friendly, family-style workplace and attractive employee benefits.
The hotel is looking for energetic, service-minded and high caliber candidates to join The Peninsula family. Launch your career with one of the finest hotels in Asia.
Job Purpose: Director of Digital Marketing needs to be analytics focused and understand the entire digital ecosystem from web, to performance channels, to social. The successful candidate will be responsible for The Peninsula Bangkok’s internal and external digital marketing and social media strategy, budget and activities, including, but not limited to developing and implementing revenue driving sales promotions, overseeing digital marketing agency relationships and developing and maintaining Peninsula website content (English, Japanese, Chinese, French, Korean) and more with a view to introducing Thai language also.
- University degree or higher
- Native English and Thai speaker
- Previous marketing, communications, public relations or digital marketing experience essential
- Previous experience in the hotel, travel or related luxury consumer industries advantageous
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of management and staff
- Desire for long-term career in marketing, communications or digital marketing
- Self-starter; creative; independent, but team-oriented; excellent communication and presentation skills; socially adept; detailed-oriented and organized; goals and results-oriented; articulate
- Able to entertain in social setting
- Personally active on social media
- Interest in fashion, food, travel, interior design and lifestyle related activities
Tel. 66  2020-2888 / Facsimile: 66  2020-288