Brand Communications and Digital Marketing, Senior Specialist
Amadeus Asia Ltd.
Amadeus Asia Ltd. is one of the world’s 10 largest software companies. Our technology powers airlines, airports, hotels travel agencies and more – helping them manage their operations with greater efficiency and serve their customers better than ever before. Our team comprises over 14,000 people representing more than 120 nationalities, yet we’re united in a single mission – to make travel better for millions of people every day.
Whether you’re an avid techie, an experienced business professional, a recent graduate, we have a job for you. Learn more about our jobs in our careers site.
Join a team responsible for producing designs that get customer messages across with high visual impact. Guiding and facilitating the creation and maintenance of the visual identity and imagery which supports the customer brand across all the different media.
- Strategic planning and campaign development for external and internal communications activities, including multi-channel communications campaigns.
- Acts as a Consultant for internal stakeholders (commercial, strategic, and corporate).
- Managing the day-to-day relationship with commercial partners & understand their brand needs and communications strategy in order to develop relevant brand communications ideas.
- Responsible for planning, content sourcing, writing, editing, design, production and distribution of partnership marketing materials.
- Work closely with its external marketing and communications agency.
- Management of all communications materials to ensure alignment of visual and written brand style.
- Monitoring and enforcing marketing and PR protocol and policy in line with the company guidelines.
- Helping internal stakeholders in managing their social media communities.
- Working with partners and stakeholders to educate and champion brand communications best practice in line with Amadeus’ overall strategy.
- A thorough understanding of social media to ensure that the organisation is always at the cutting edge, utilising the best possible channels to communicate with their audience.
- Plan and develop web copy in line with digital communication and SEO principles.
- Developing content ideas across a range of media including written articles, photography, video & infographics to creatively and effectively communicate key messages.
- Project managing the development of flagship communication material.
- Measurement & analysis of the performance of all communications.
- Degree in marketing, Marketing communication, Brand creative.
Relevant work experience (5-6 years)
- Solid experience in creating marketing communication strategy and overall strategic initiatives as an internal or external consultant.
- Experience in managing large & strategic projects.
- Demonstrable experience of managing online and offline communications, including the online content of a (preferably) high-profile organisation (in agency or in large corporations).
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrable experience of stakeholder management both internal & external.
- Strong creative skills.
- A collaborative team player.